8.9.17

Straight To The Point

I don't think I've ever wanted a shoe more in my entire life, than the Balenciaga Knife Mule. I checked FarFetch everyday until I finally found a pair of Size 5s *victory dance*, and they are undoubtedly satin perfection. They actually seem to go with everything too, in a clashy clashy kinda way, but I've paired them here with some check pants. So, let's be real for second- satin mules aren't really ideal footwear for popping to Sainsbury's or hanging out at the pub, and such a beautiful shoe naturally comes with a hefty price tag. So far, the high street has been a leeeeetle bit slow to dupe these babies, but.....Jessica Buurman have come through with a copy, and if you want a reallllly cheap hit then try these. I deffo recommend the Real Deal though, if you can stretch to it. What's been your latest big ticket purchase? Are you as obsessed with Demna G as me? Lemmie know, catch you soon x
SHOP THE LOOK



Trousers- Zara // More Check Trousers- Here and Here
Mules- Balenciaga // More Mules- Here and Here

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Those look so gorgeous! I just love how they look on.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These trousers are gorgeous! I love the elegance of these shoes!
    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mules are gorgeous! The pop of color is so stylish. xo, Dr Christian Farthing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely confused .. Any ideas? Appreciate it!
    BUY Womens Boots

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig