20.3.17

The Pierce Bag

I've been a bag obsessive since Day One. If I look back at my childhood pictures there I am, strutting about the place with a handbag hanging off my arm- and I think it's fair to say- nothing much has changed. I hadn't actually been considering The Pierce Bag until my friend Lauren from Fashion Panic got hers. And like a proper annoying stalky Single White Female weirdo- from that moment on- I decided that I absolutely needed one in my life. Thus the surfing and searching began. I did Netaporter, I did MyTheresa, and then- it happened- a beautiful discount code for Matches landed in my inbox. Yassss, there is a god (I cried), and she obviously digs on handbags. The big decision was the colour. I ruled out The Black straight away coz I already have a lot of black babies in my life, (as it were). The Navy is so bomb, but for me a little difficult footwear-wise (do you go matchy-matchy or clashy-clashy?); so I went for The Tan. My shopping experience with Matches was super-smooth (I asked the online stylist a couple of questions before I leapt and she was a dream). I'm so so happy with this new addition to the fam, and I have to give props to J-Dubs himself for creating It Bag after It Bag for his own line and for Loewe too. (Whatever 'It' is, he's got it). You feeling the Pierce bag? Let me know, catch you soon x
SHOP THE LOOK



Pierce Bag- Matches // More Colours- Here & Here // Dupe- Here
Trench- Zara // Similar- Here & Here
Jeans- Topshop // Similar- Here & Here
Hoodie- H&M // Similar- Here & Here
Necklace- EasyMoneyClo // Rings- ASOS

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. What a dream of a handbag <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful bag. The hardware and the color are both stunning. I'm not sure if it's just the photo, but the brown seems to have almost a burgundy undertone? Either way, love the bag and love your styling of it!


    :~) alexandra | http://www.glowygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice sling bags for girls ... matched up with long coats ... bags really nice accomplish to your outfits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice women tops and this one is perfect suits on you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarrkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget....
    For more…
    Bridal Lehenga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice sling bags, amazing color and theme one of my favorite red.
    786shop (Clothing brand)
    https://www.786shop.com/dresses/fancy-purse

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig